Saturday, May 24, 2008

1 Month

Well, starting from yesterday, ther is only 1 month left,... time sure runs fast.

I have booked my Hotel for the first 2 weeks now, its called the Newkoyo and it is in Ueno a Citypart of Tokyo. I should be able to get there cheap and easy by train. I choose this Hotel because it was one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest over all in Tokyo (25U$ for a single room without bath).
Gabrielle ( know here through my Aunt) wnt to the Embassy in Munich on Friday and got my Visa for me (thanks again). She send it per Post to me and it arrived yesterday, so i have the most important things done now and could actually leave.

Today was a good and exciting day. I got a mail fro Jiran from Korea, that my package with the chocolate arrived. I even got lucky, because the package arrive 1 day after her Birthday (I didnt know her Birthday). She was really happy and promised to help me one im in Korea. One thing would be that she would show me a place were a Korean Drama( The first shop off Coffee Prince) i recently watched was filmed. I really enjoyed that Drama and it would be fun to go to the actuall place where it was filmed and i would defenetly be difficult to find it without knowing Korean and knowing Seoul (because it is not THAT famous).

Well the second thing wich made this day so exciting was that (that might sound a little funny) i picked up 2 Japanese Girls in the local Supermarket and spend the afternoon with them.

Well, i went to the Supermarket around 16 o`clock to buy some Softdrinks and i heared 2 girl talk japanese. Because i regreted not talking to a woman i heared speaking japanese just recently, i decided to just start talking to them. So, they were really from Japan, one girl was studying Piano in Karlsruheand spoke quite good german and the other girl was on a Working Holiday Visa in Dortmund as Aupair. She has only been in Germany since one month and mainly talked Japanese to here Hostfamily, so her german was a little bit less than from the first girl.
After a short talk we seperated, but i met them again at the checkout. There i asked them why they were in Weil. They were in Basel(switzerland) as tourist for some days and came to Weil to watch the Chairs. Because i was on my way to the "City Center" i offered them a lift. I left them at the Lokal Bank at a big chair and went to get some new glasses. On my way back i saw them standing around with their map, kinda lost. Because i was driving towards the old part of Town and i knew they also wanted to go there, i picked them up again and decided on the was there to spend my free aftenoon (i had nightshift) as a Tourguide. So i drove home to put my shopping in the freezer and than drove to the new BIG chair in the LGS-Park (you can climb on that chair). On the way to there we saw a smaller Chair, that looked alot bigger in their prospekt. Afterwards we finally went to the Chair they wanted to see. The name of the Chair was Nagasaki (thats also a Japanese City), but i dont know why it was named like that. Because that Chair was in Friedlingen, close to the Rheincenter (a big shopping center) i decided to walk to France with them (there is a quite new bridge over the River (Rhein) where you can walk over to France, there is no Bordercontrol). Afterwards we went to get something to eat at a "Dönerbude) and i brought them to a Busstop so they could get back to Kleinhüningne (part of Basel).

It seemed that overall they liked the afternoon, i really enjoyed to play a Tourguide one more time before i leave.
I wish them a good time on their trip and the time in Germany.

Dennis

No comments: