Monday, June 23, 2008

24 hours

Well, now there are only 24h left. I´m busy with packing now, waved most of my goodbyes and already did my online-checkin and choose my seat. I will fly from Basel (12.15) to London Heathrow (13.00) in an Airbus A319 jet and than from London (15.45) to Tokyo (11.10 Tokyo time on the 25th) with a Boeing 747 jet. The flight time to London will be 1h45min and to Tokyo 11h 25min, wich means i will be travelling around 15h (without the checkin in Basel). In Tokyo i will take another 2 hours or so to get to my Hotel by train.
I also got a mail about my homestay today. Its a couple (both 30) without kids (but 3 dogs). It looks like i will be able to use my Laptop there and there is also another Student staying there (from Taiwan). From the Homestay to the school the estiminated travel-time is 60 min (its a good way outside) I markes the points on the Map.
Off course now im nervous and still cant belive it that it will start tomorrow..... At the moment everything is spread out in the living room, i think i will start packing now.
Well,.... till later

No comments: