Wednesday, June 25, 2008

EM live in Tokyo

Good morning

its 5 o´clock now and i´m already awake sitting in front of my Laptop. Off course i try to watch the soccer, wich workes the first 20 minutes, after that the stream got cut. I had my Skype running and so 2 off my friend called me. After a little smalltalk Zeiza put his microphone in front of the TV so i could at least listen to the German TV.
It looks like i will be able to watch the final in the TV.


Impressoins:



Go Deutschland go!

Well from that you can guess that my W-lan is more stable now (i noticed the trick with the window after the match). Im not sure what i´ll do today but i wish you a nice night.

Dennis



OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Finale ooooo, Finale!!
Germany did it, Yes Ole, Ole we go to Vienna.




Well thanks to Zeiza again at this point, he made it possible that i could listen to the EM. I wish all the Germans a good party or a good sleep if they don´t party, wich could be a bit difficult as i can hear the noise through the skype from the honking cars outside my friends house.

Dennis

a little site note: I´m not such a big soccer fan, but i got succed in because i watched the first games in Germany and tonight they have been playing around 15km away from my home, so felt like i should watch it:)

No comments: