Friday, June 20, 2008

4 days

Well, just to run a short update. There are only 4 days left!
The first goodbeys are already running, everything is comming closer and still i seem to look at ease from outside because people keep asking me: Are you not nervous? You take all that really easy.
Inside me im very nervous and always ask myself the same questions: Do i really want to go? My Life here is really nice! It wont work out anyway, the money will never be enough,....
Luckily i experienced something similar before going to Australia and so i try to ignore that, or just not think about it (wich is working quite well at the moment, because there are alot of things going on right now)
Well, what else is there? Ah, Germany is in the Halffinale against Turkey!!!!
I was at the Public Viewing Germany vs Austria. I though the game was not so bad, but the Professional said it was a bad game. Anyway, we won Ole, Ole. By the way, i was there with 2 Koreans who travel around the world since 2 years (i showed the around my city). I came in contact with them because of a workmate of my mother who met them in Argentinia and whom they are visiting now (By this way, greetings to you 2). Because im also interested in Korea (especially the cultur) i spend the day with them.
On Thursday i was at a Public Viewing again versus Portugal this time and it was a really exciting game until the end. In the end we won and have to play against Turkey in the Half Final. After the game i took my car (wich i gave to my parents now) to the mainroad and took around 30 minutes honking and with the warning lights turned on to drive around 1km. It was a hell alot of fun and i even got a flag because i didnt have one that time :)

Well i will be in Tokyo when the Half final is taking place. The game is here at the 25th June at 20.45, so that will be the 26th 03.45 in Tokyo (yes in the morning). Because i arrive in Tokyo on the 25th im not sure if i can see the game, but maybe the jetlag will finnaly help me this time.

Well, else,.... oh yes i finished 2 from 4 Parts of Videos. Its more a presentation of the Pictures from Australia, i will try to upload them tomorrow and post them here.
Thats it, im going to get some sleep now.

No comments: